Episode 10 Descent
Episode 10 Descent (320X240) -   07/06/2005 24.0MB 1721
Episode 10 Descent (320X240) -   07/06/2005 26.3MB 3764
Episode 10 Descent -   07/25/2005 9.4MB 1352
15 Comments (last post 08/11/07) -       Totals 6,837
Posted By Yondaime: August 11, 2007 10:29 PM EST

how do they make these videos
Posted By OmallyTheEvil: March 15, 2007 12:28 AM EST

this series is awesome,im new to it. i like it.
Posted By Caboose: December 27, 2006 05:56 PM EST

Amen indigo. Odstcorp118 is either too big of a Halo fan, or not a big enough fan, (or he's just an a$$hole). Odstcorp118, someone needs to glue your mouth to your butt to demonstrate that you truely suck a$$. Just watch the damn show.
Posted By indigo: December 21, 2006 10:17 AM EST

I can see that odstcorp118 has the mental capacity of an 8 year old and didn't even read the home page description on the website to see that this story taks place over 25 years before the pillar of autumn was even re-fitted. Take you head out of your behind odstcorp118 and enjoy the story. Or have you forgottten how to play "what if"?
Posted By odstcorp118: December 19, 2006 05:51 PM EST

let me just ask you one thing???WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!!!I mean the plot is horrible and the voice overs are f***ing retarded.Plus there are no other unsc personel other than the spartans that can handle the suits enhanced reflexes.Also the frigate fearless was obliterated in the battle for reach.And if the so called spartan you have created wouldnt have been in combat,because all spartans who ended up cripled or rejected the augmentation would have been used as generals for tactics.Just dont ever make any more of that sh*t it is a disgrace to the halo universe.
Posted By zzzyax: January 25, 2006 12:42 PM EST

hehe really good, accept the bit with the ship that is for some reason identical to the POA
Posted By Someone: December 19, 2005 04:31 PM EST

the voice acting is a bit poor, but otherwise its very good. good job.
Posted By AcidSnow ScArab: October 04, 2005 11:54 PM EST

Awesome, much more 'engaging' then the 1st season. This is a real 'hook' episode.
Posted By Duper Man: July 21, 2005 03:02 AM EST

What happened to the flash versions? It takes a while to download for QT on my comp
Posted By tmh: July 16, 2005 08:00 PM EST

Okay, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I'm hooked! I've never cared much for any show on TV or otherwise, but I've been waiting with bated breath for season 2 for a very long time! :-)

Awesome series. I enjoy the more personal aspects of this series as compared to many others (you get to know the characters on a more intimate basis), as well as the fact that it's [mostly] "suitable for families". Good stuff! Thanks to all who contribute.
Posted By MasterElite55: July 15, 2005 06:14 PM EST

WOW!!! These are some extremely cool vids youve created Dennis!!! I have watched every episode in season 1 and both in season 2 so far and i love it. Keep up the good work!!!
Posted By Meta: July 15, 2005 03:47 AM EST

I had no idea you could do something like that! That was awesome! Keep up the good work
Posted By Halo CE Chronicles Fan: July 10, 2005 02:40 PM EST

I think that Episode 10 Descent is the best so far and I cant wait until the next episode comes out!!!
I do think it would be better though if the battle ship AI had a better voice!

By battle ship i mean The Fearless!
Posted By Digikid: July 10, 2005 02:08 PM EST

wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By HaloFan: July 08, 2005 10:55 AM EST

Much better than the first season I can't wait to see what happens next.