Episode 13 - Realization
Episode 13 Realization (320X240) -   07/27/2005 23.5MB 1085
Episode 13 Realization (320X240) - updated -   07/27/2005 25.0MB 1898
Episode 13 Realization (320X240) - updated -   07/27/2005 9.3MB 848
12 Comments (last post 07/26/07) -       Totals 3,831
Posted By technopredator: July 26, 2007 06:29 PM EST

I'm downloading all the episodes in .mov format(I have Kazaa-Lite MegaCodec Pak) and so far this is the most profound, brave and sentimental of all, very good job on this one, really moved me to tears. You could make a movie out of this with a little bit more professional training.
Posted By Tim_Electro: February 24, 2006 01:27 AM EST

Just some information in regard to resuming downloads. The Opera browser download interface will resume downloads from this site. Getright does work too but thats another story:)
Posted By zzzyax: January 25, 2006 01:28 PM EST

its alright ^^
Posted By yongtw123: December 22, 2005 10:52 PM EST

that background music makes me feel sad...
Posted By master panda: September 16, 2005 09:53 PM EST

Thats sad man. Sad... ouch
Posted By Halo CE Chronicles Fan: July 31, 2005 05:40 AM EST

Yet another great episode of Halo CE Chronicles and I can'ty wait for next one!!
But yet again I have to say where is the fighting???
Posted By devilmingy: July 30, 2005 12:28 AM EST

Once again, another great episode. The proverbs from Kahlil Gibran describe the episode well. The episode logs are a great way of showing the personality of our unnamed protagonist while further emphasizing on the newer characters. I want to congradulate you on doing something that no other machinima has made me do since "The Milita": care.
Posted By myshiougrim: July 29, 2005 09:58 PM EST

I can't get my WMV Episode #13 either.
Posted By deathmaster: July 29, 2005 09:08 PM EST

corrupt, stream and wmp version, not gonna bother with the remaining one
Posted By tmh: July 29, 2005 06:03 PM EST

WMV archive appears corrupt. Downloaded twice in the past 24 hours (once from here, once from newsletter link) with identical results from WinZip.
Posted By PsycoJoe: July 29, 2005 05:24 PM EST

Transfer rates are being throttled to the point where downloading becomes impossible. If this is going to be the norm, then could you at least enable resume?
Posted By Meta: July 29, 2005 03:43 PM EST

Why can't I download it? It won't let me download the wmv version of Episode 13.