Episode 17 - Prelude
7 Comments (last post 01/25/06) -       Totals 3,019
Posted By zzzyax: January 25, 2006 01:57 PM EST

was alright
Posted By Gh057 0f Church: October 08, 2005 07:00 PM EST

nice inclusion of the Spectre
Posted By Stryker: September 03, 2005 09:02 PM EST

Wow... I sat through the entire show from first to now... and i'm nothing short of amazed and impressed. I can't wait for the next show and I hope that it pans out very well for you all.
Posted By Halo CE Chronicles Fan: September 03, 2005 03:33 PM EST

Wow!I am glad to see that the series hasn't decreased in quality and I can't wait for the next episode!
Posted By madda cheeb: August 30, 2005 05:05 PM EST

im neew to the seires i i can download some episodes all i got is ep16 help
Posted By Demag0gue: August 30, 2005 09:26 AM EST

Personally, I'll be content with watching Murphy eat his own words when the Station Commander steps up as a true Spartan.
Posted By Devil Mingy: August 29, 2005 05:08 PM EST

Although brief and without the Station Commander, this episode appears to be the calm before the storm Gibran refers to with his prologue. As usually, camerawork is excellent and I would pay almost anything to see Murphy dead by now.