Episode 21 - Epilogue - Naming
Episode 21 Naming (epilogue) (320X240) -   09/20/2005 37.7MB 988
Episode 21 Naming (epilogue) (320X240) -   09/20/2005 42.0MB 1491
Episode 21 Naming (epilogue) (320X240) -   09/20/2005 14.9MB 787
24 Comments (last post 11/26/10) -       Totals 3,266
Posted By reeboker: November 26, 2010 12:47 PM EST

heh, lolz, I liked the last couple minutes :) Good series, wish my friends would appreciate your work too like me. You could possibly do a saga movie you know. ;)
Posted By Hari Seldon: October 31, 2009 11:53 PM EST

Episode 1 was as good as Episode 4, and Episode 2 is right behind that.

I only wish that you didn't more or less fully explain Andrea and the Commander's life stories in every Season, since that takes up time which could be spent on new material but it's ok.
Posted By commanderfarvel: January 10, 2009 09:30 AM EST

lol i like how that ties in with static
Posted By TauLibrus: July 30, 2007 04:40 PM EST

Absolutely birlliant!! I've just watched the first two seasons and I just had to say how really superb this whole series has been. Your storytelling techniques are top notch.
Posted By tiger0629: June 29, 2007 03:30 AM EST

Outstanding work!
Posted By FENIX VII: January 03, 2007 05:08 PM EST

That was a great peice of art. Not many movies or series from hollywood bring you in like that did anymore. I wish I had an AI in my head now. lol
Posted By kilo-lima: December 23, 2006 07:35 AM EST

I thought the first two seasons were awesome, and still are. I Can't wait to watch the remaining episodes of The Halo CE Chronicles, but I am unable to access the videos provided on this website! I will figure it out soon though, I can feel it!
Posted By stu: April 19, 2006 05:21 PM EST

Im not shure what to say. I first thought it to be boaring and wierd when i saw the first few episodes, but it was put together exreamly well and it help my intrest in a way that i continued watching. now going through the whole thing, its really quite actually very cool. I am recomending this to my friends. well done. very well done.
Posted By Xboxtwicher: February 18, 2006 04:24 PM EST

The whole series was awsome i don't know how to say it in any other words it was jusy great.
Posted By frofalcon: February 13, 2006 01:18 AM EST

This series was absolutely fantastic, it was so artistically done. One of my favorite quotes now is from you "you can no longer remember the future." I'm ambivalent about seeing a 3rd season, but I'm sure you'll do an excellent job with it.
Posted By kake rumbler: February 06, 2006 01:40 AM EST

definently one of the best, if not the best series out there, brilliant work.

cheers dennis
Posted By zzzyax: January 25, 2006 02:39 PM EST

awesome :D
Posted By cwx: November 11, 2005 12:31 AM EST

Brilliant work.. the characters have so much depth, have you thought about doing a written-series? ie: novella? BTW Flash movies were very convenient!
Posted By {FL}bale626: November 07, 2005 04:10 PM EST

i thought it was a great series. i hope there is more to come! if not, well, then i'll make do. i've already put both seasons on two seperate DVD's, one season per DVD, and i sincerely hope there is more to come!
Posted By Miktor: November 05, 2005 05:20 PM EST

This is awesome. i liked all the chapters. i really dont know what to say...
i think i will write it onto a dvd file and give it to you so you can sell it, i can do it if you want...
Posted By Miktor: November 05, 2005 05:20 PM EST

This is awesome. i liked all the chapters. i really dont know what to say...
Posted By vader: October 21, 2005 12:33 AM EST

Just finished watching series 1&2 and I really enjoyed them. It was good how the story unfolded, very believable and enjoyable. Awsome effects and fantastic scens and panning work were a real highlight.
Liked the out-takes, nice touch.
Well done!
Posted By supersonic124: October 05, 2005 12:13 AM EST

A great end to a great series!!!
Posted By AcidSnow ScArab: October 04, 2005 11:52 PM EST

The 1st season was slow going, but I enjoyed the overall feel of it. Very relaxed, and I personally am a gamer who appreciates good graphics (sure Halo is getting dated, but 4 years ago it was unsurmounted, and I spent a lot of time 'looking' at everything in the game).

You have a great story here as well. Though I question why there is so much about "the past wives," it got distracting in the 1st season. ...The way the story unfolded was well done. And I also liked how you incorporated Halo 2 on the fly.

The music added a special element not found in other series, and you chose them
Posted By shadowelite@verizon.net: September 22, 2005 05:52 PM EST

A great ending to a fantastic series. It's sad to see it end.
Select page