Season 3: The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 7
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 7 -   04/11/2006 22.8MB 343
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 7 -   04/11/2006 25.5MB 1174
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 7 -   04/11/2006 8.6MB 446
8 Comments (last post 09/26/12) -       Totals 1,963
Posted By Advait03: September 26, 2012 05:30 AM EST

I really disagree to those who say the title is not good. All of the machinima, all of the titles and the concept of the story is truly:
"OUTSTANDING"
I love all of the vids of HCEC, and i'm truly inspired from from Mr Dennis. Think, me 12 years old likes this, so how god Dennis is in making machinima!
Posted By ~Stf~ Chief: January 18, 2008 10:39 PM EST

heck this shit rocks. excuse my language but its true! its so good... i dunno what to say really
Posted By Helljumper 1178: December 22, 2006 08:56 PM EST

In one day I have seen all of season 1, 2, and I am working on three right now. I am pritty picky on what I download and see. I like RvB but there is to much swearing in to and a lot of it is stupid. This on the other hand is great. Yes you can pick at it here and there like, story flaws, or bad voice, or something but I have not seen any Halo video that you couldn't. this is a work of art.
With that said I must say one thing....I don't like the title "Valley of the Forerunners" It sounds to much like "Valley of the Jedi" and that place was stupid. But other that this is great!
Posted By Gabe: May 07, 2006 06:14 PM EST

i have one word to describe dennis's work:

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!!!!

i love the these seasons! and 3 is one of the best!

its really starting to piss me off that people can watch them, and say how bad they are. if they are so bad, then make some of your own. Dennis is doing a great job! i would offer my help any way i can.

and, dennis probabley hasnt gone to school to do this like all the hollywood stars have. this is the best. and in my opinion, this is better than RVB, becouse its just not random crap. it has emotion, drama, humor, action, and great musical selections.

if he h
Posted By mike: April 16, 2006 11:25 PM EST

THis trilogy is awesome but in response to the criticisim.
1. OK he seems to be doing this pretty much on his own, not with the help of 20 others to do the voices, etc.

2. there is only so much 1 can do with what he is given and quite frankly I believe this is pretty much the best.

3. I agree, it sounds like the whole family is getting in on the voices. I volunteer to be a voice if it will help.

4.Story is good, I kinda agree with the title but what the heck, I still can hardly wait for the next segment to come out.

Thats all I have to say about this series
Posted By MajorMankiller182: April 14, 2006 07:46 PM EST

In response to "A Former Fan"'s entry, April 12, 2006, 07:53 AM EST

I have to disagree, former fan. Though it is not as good as Red vs Blue (in my oppinion, anyways), it has it's own merits. Also, you cannot compare this to other Halo Machinma. Other Machinma I have watched are usually comedy based. This is more drama, and is taking itself into a unique catagory of Machinma. Keep working hard, Dennis, your work does not go unnoticed.

~MajorMankiller
Posted By dbzakj: April 13, 2006 12:55 AM EST

Good ep., keep'm coming. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Posted By a former fan: April 12, 2006 07:53 AM EST

i used to like this series but i really dont like this valley of the forerunners thing it's pretty cheesy. ive seen much better then this but good try dennis, maybe you should do something else instead. i found the sound a bit patchy and the graphics weren't brilliant. nice attempt at a storyline though, but i dont really like the title- valley of the forerunners sounds a bit cheesy. other then that, enjoyed it.