Season 3: The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 10
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 10 -   05/01/2006 26.4MB 357
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 10 -   05/01/2006 30.4MB 1262
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 10 -   05/01/2006 9.9MB 413
10 Comments (last post 01/18/08) -       Totals 2,032
Posted By ~Stf~ Chief: January 18, 2008 11:13 PM EST

mjr... dont read them. thats what i do. read them afterwards. it then helps spoil the spoiler
Posted By MjrMankiller: July 10, 2006 10:08 AM EST

I would like to ask all the other people on this site to stop commenting on crutial plot junctures!

It really damped down on my experiance after I knew of the sad event that happens in this episode.

As for the episode itself- I loved it.
Posted By Floodphobia: May 08, 2006 03:40 PM EST

Interesting...I've seen better, but I've seen far worse. I am enjoying this feature film, this was the series that inspired me to do my own Halo machinima trilogy of movies. The loss of Roberts was kinda cliche though. It's your stereotypical sci-fi film. The best marine ALWAYS dies. It's kinda like a rule ;)
Good, but not the best.
I look forward to the other parts.
Posted By Gabe: May 07, 2006 06:45 PM EST

AWESOME!!

losing roberts though, thats tough. he was an awesome marine... one of the best!

maybe he'll get out.. somehow. i hope so. but it might subtract from the effect.
Posted By flood demon: May 05, 2006 06:29 AM EST

i love halo ce chronicles theyre like free movies but better
Posted By Mike: May 03, 2006 11:42 AM EST

You know what amazes me is how deep the story is. You cannot get this into a FPS, it has to be done as a story.Quite frankly the story is completely origional and breathes new life into HALO CE
Posted By Will: May 02, 2006 06:55 PM EST

I have to say.. so far these ten parts have been phenominal! The angles are perfect, the presentation all around if absolutely great. Very inspiring work here. I have just had a few concernes with som of the voice acting.. that's about it. So really great job so far and I am looking foreward to the trip towards the finale.
Posted By Flame [GK]: May 02, 2006 06:44 PM EST

He releases them once a week tom...
Posted By TomClancey: May 02, 2006 06:29 PM EST

nice, i like it alot.
Can u get episodes faster? cus i had to wait quiet some time for 9and10 to come out.it took like 3-4weeks, probably less (to lazy to look)
Posted By justin: May 02, 2006 03:13 PM EST

First post cool so was the movie!