Season 3: The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 11
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 11 -   05/08/2006 32.6MB 421
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 11 -   05/08/2006 37.2MB 1432
The Valley of the Forerunners: Part 11 -   05/08/2006 12.5MB 557
16 Comments (last post 01/24/08) -       Totals 2,410
Posted By Daxter304: January 24, 2008 11:35 AM EST

I agree with HCEC fan, comparing the two is dumb. Sure, I like RvB to, its a very good machinima, but that doesn't mean this one sucks, this one is good too, and that is why i watch it.
Posted By TauLibrus: July 31, 2007 12:27 PM EST

Simply Out-Standing!! Truly excellent film making. Right up there with the Codex series.
Posted By cyberminno: March 28, 2007 10:55 PM EST

Sad ending.Great plot. You guys rock!!!
Posted By HCEC fan: July 26, 2006 01:40 AM EST

chief, This series is nothing like RVB. Trying to compare the two is just stupid and childish. It is like trying to compare apples to a chair. It makes no sense to compare them unless you are on drugs. This series is a drama not a comedy. It's great
Posted By chief: July 20, 2006 12:20 PM EST

this dumb series will never compare to the great red vs blue u guys suck
Posted By Scott: June 24, 2006 11:05 PM EST

Well, I have never seen even one of these episodes before, but I am just finishing the last download, from the very first one, all the way here. That's the advantage to coming in late, lots of stuff to watch, no waiting for one episode at a time. It sounds like this will be a very nice series.
Posted By Dudebo0i-98: May 20, 2006 10:15 AM EST

sweeet. nice ending to one of the greatest seasons EVEEEERRR
Posted By DarkWinter: May 17, 2006 10:59 AM EST

Such a fitting ending to an enjoyable season

Well done, I salute you
Posted By Helljumper: May 17, 2006 07:12 AM EST

Gr8 Series Dennis.

It really surprised me that Andrea has finally learned to grieve.
Posted By FoxClawz: May 13, 2006 02:01 AM EST

This episode was a real heartbreaker, but it shows that no battle can by won with sacrifice. Can't wait to see more episodes.
Posted By d3r-n1ng: May 09, 2006 06:28 PM EST

its pretty sad because one of my friends did commit scuicide earlier in april.... im crying rite now.
Posted By AWESOME: May 09, 2006 05:13 PM EST

Amazing job, I enjoyed this season very much.
Posted By Rambo: May 09, 2006 02:33 PM EST

A sad but good ending because reality isn't always happy-go-lucky or pleasant. I didn't catch a lot of the visuals but I loved listening to it like a radio drama, placing myself in his shoes and imagining what it was like to live his story. So many people have it made and yet forget the awesome power of the Human Mind.

I give the whole season two thumbs-up for the sheer power that went into it for the crew size and time spent! Keep it up Dennis!
Posted By Gabe: May 09, 2006 02:07 PM EST

great ending!!

i cant wait to see more. i dont think that would have been a good ending, fp. it would have shown that they hadn't been changed by their experiance. and everything was back to normal again.

i have lost friends, and you CANT go back to normal.
Posted By Coty: May 09, 2006 01:45 PM EST

I think the whole series was great... have to remember the whole is greater than the sum of its parts... some episodes were slow, some were fast... put them together and it is an excellant show!!! keep up the good work!!!
Posted By Floodphobia: May 09, 2006 11:56 AM EST

Well, that was alright I guess...although the action scenes weren't very good. It certainly was good, but I've seen much better. Excellent ending, but what would have been really impressive is that you could have ended it with the same shot it starts with, way back in Episode One when they're in Outpost Rio- with him on the ladder. And Andrea can say something snappy like "looks like this is the end of the road".