Season 4: Static - Part 1
The Halo CE Chronicles: Static - Part 1 (640X480) -   10/24/2006 26.0MB 739
The Halo CE Chronicles: Static - Part 1 (320X240) -   10/24/2006 16.6MB 437
13 Comments (last post 07/21/08) -       Totals 1,545
Posted By [TG]Kill Effect: July 21, 2008 01:25 PM EST

more...more..more....when come season 5 i like it pls make more
Posted By Siliconmaster482: March 20, 2007 02:32 PM EST

I just finished watching Static. Great work, Dennis. The story and quality are very different from the other three series. I loved how you implemented all sorts of things from Halo 1, such as the talking animations, hunter biped, and even the great view of the "Halo" skybox. I thoroughly enjoyed this installment of the HCEC. Keep up the amazing work. :)
Posted By leeroy Jeenkins: December 08, 2006 01:12 PM EST

man i missed alot on my time gone! well nice to see a new season of hcec (i was wondering how that pod got there)
Posted By G tet: November 19, 2006 10:49 PM EST

do u guys have a claN?
Posted By ghousel: November 02, 2006 08:54 PM EST

man u done it again nice one man i should join yall and help out
Posted By PainTrane: October 28, 2006 12:46 PM EST

the halo ce chronicles are the best machinimas ever made! i have seen all of the previous seasons, they were great. like some people said, this intro was a little slow, but i know it will pick up.
Posted By Shogan Convoy: October 27, 2006 10:18 AM EST

..............wow....can I expect nothing less from the man that brought us Valley of The Forerunners (which by the way was a very good story line)...stuff like this takes time and you're building it up very nicely.
Posted By Lman94: October 26, 2006 07:44 PM EST

wow how did you get the guys mouth to move in sync with the talking? I think it was great
Posted By Zzzyax: October 26, 2006 03:35 PM EST

hmm its ok i guess good editing and stuff but the storyline looks a bit dull at the moment, im sure it will pick up in the later season
Posted By Will: October 26, 2006 03:07 PM EST

This episode was a little too slow and didn't get me interested to see the rest of the season.. I'm sorry... but since I'm such a huge fan of your previous work I will of course follow through with this new season, I'm sure it'll pick up.
Posted By Archer1900: October 26, 2006 02:53 PM EST

I did'nt really like how season 4 is started it had more credits then it had footage and it was really nothing to eye catching to it I hope it really picks up, I understand it is the intro to the season, but I think that video should make me want to see what happens next. ( This is my own opinion) I am not bashing it, just giving my own thoughts.
Posted By Warthogracerman3: October 26, 2006 12:16 PM EST

It's been awhile, Im so happy!
Posted By Dust Storm: October 25, 2006 07:02 PM EST