Season 4: Static - full (320X240)
Static - full story (36 minutes) 320X240 -   12/10/2006 121.8MB 1015
16 Comments (last post 10/31/09) -       Totals 1,015
Posted By Hari Seldon: October 31, 2009 11:44 PM EST

Great Season. It had a better plot than any Halo machinmania I've ever seen, and on top of that it was original. It's as good as Halo:ODST really and that is impressive.
Posted By hudson: September 30, 2008 08:37 PM EST

um. you should make the next vid where they encounter the flood after the captain release them and the flood travel all the way to them but they fight em off
Posted By TauLibrus: July 31, 2007 02:01 PM EST

Another amazing film, Mr. Powers.

First rate.
Posted By technopredator: July 26, 2007 10:53 PM EST

I'm still downloading season 3 but I would like to know if you are going to make more season of the series or another series
Posted By halo_one: May 19, 2007 07:54 PM EST

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By Justakiller: May 15, 2007 07:57 PM EST

That was so cool Uncle Dennis but why haven't you be making movies.
Posted By Klaudas: May 05, 2007 02:32 AM EST

yeah i thought this season was pretty good and are you gonna start a 5th season cos i would really like to see some more awesome stuff
Posted By cyberminno: March 28, 2007 10:53 PM EST

cool.
Posted By poofy: February 16, 2007 12:45 AM EST

Great series. Hope another one comes out soon.
Posted By Hunter Killer: February 07, 2007 11:19 AM EST

I find it humorous that when noobs attack this great series as 'inferior to RVB', you all point out how rediculous it is to compare comedy to drama. But when it comes to praise, noone mentions the numerous RVB references, mainly HCEC's superiority, in these comments. That aside, I do officialy love this series.
Posted By Emre004: February 05, 2007 07:45 AM EST

the Static series certainly had great improvement from the 3rd series, plot & video quality. Unlike the third series, it kept me guessing quite a bit. And Harrington appearing in the background with a sweet aircraft, that was surprising. You did a great job with series 4. Look forward to series 5.
Posted By Vortexson: January 09, 2007 01:37 PM EST

This is an amazing series. I loved watching it and can't wait for the next one. :)
Posted By RvB Private Caboose: December 24, 2006 05:56 PM EST

I started watching this series a few weeks ago, and I am blown away by the quality of it, especially the plot. Keep up the good work!
Posted By Helljumper 1178: December 23, 2006 12:41 PM EST

I have only known about this for two day and I have to say this is the best thing since sliced bread. You beat RvB by a long country mile. And just like Agent Gruer said, I am gald there so little swearing and when there is it makes since and isn't sick.
Posted By Agent Gruer: December 18, 2006 11:39 PM EST

I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN. This stuff is a WHOLE lot better than Red vs Blue because there is no swearing in the plot and this is very thoughtful material about how bad war and grief.
Posted By liam: December 13, 2006 12:15 PM EST

still downloading but im looking forward to it